Holster recommendation for P30 w/ Streamlight

Off topic but what's the word on the Olight P2? Lumens and candela are both impressive. Are their reliability concerns, mounting option concerns. Ergonomics issues? I want to try one just curious why they aren't more popular?

I don’t have a lot of experience with them, but folks that I trust have expressed reliability issues.

Off topic but what's the word on the Olight P2? Lumens and candela are both impressive. Are their reliability concerns, mounting option concerns. Ergonomics issues? I want to try one just curious why they aren't more popular?
I think olights are awesome, but I've had issues with my BALDR PRO and now I'm kinda not surprised if it doesn't turn on, or turns on low, or something weird. I sent the first one in for warranty because it would only turn on in low mode. 2nd light had so much grease on the contacts that it wouldn't turn on high either. At first I thought they sent me back the same broke light but i saw my second one wasn't scratched up from use. I wiped off the contacts and it's been fine since so far.

When my TLR1's don't turn on I'm always shocked, but it's always been because I killed the batteries.

No I love it! I meant stuffed in my IWB holster and me sitting on it, it's just definitely less comfortable than just a glock for me. I've beat the snot out of mine and it's great!

I got tired of CC'ing one after a few years due to size is all.

I'm glad you mentioned that as I've not carried IWB with a light attached before. It wasn't something I had considered. I carry my Glock with X300U but its OWB.

Yep! The guns I use IWB or AIWB have Surefire XC-1’s or Streamlight TLR-7’s on them. Much smaller.

We are switching to Glocks for our duty weapons, and I haven’t made up my mind which of those two lights I will use.

Thanks for those recommendations. Of those two lights it looks like the TLR-7 is the better one.

I'm glad you mentioned that as I've not carried IWB with a light attached before. It wasn't something I had considered. I carry my Glock with X300U but its OWB.

Thanks for those recommendations. Of those two lights it looks like the TLR-7 is the better one.
It got old for me. I thought it was really cool and made me feel good, but for me the only place I'm normally at and it's dark is my bedroom and I got other stuff in there. I may start back and give it a try but my rigs that aren't light bearing holsters conceal better for me while at work. Just my limited $0.02.

It got old for me. I thought it was really cool and made me feel good, but for me the only place I'm normally at and it's dark is my bedroom and I got other stuff in there. I may start back and give it a try but my rigs that aren't light bearing holsters conceal better for me while at work. Just my limited $0.02.

Almost all my off-duty carry guns have a WML. We’re getting new duty weapon this year or next, then I’ll have a WML on that, as well.

Back
Top Bottom