• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Holster recommendation for P30 w/ Streamlight

TLR1? Sure is a bulky light after a few years. I used a blackpoint tactical mini wing light bearing for a long time with Glock 19 and TLR1 HL.

TLR1? Sure is a bulky light after a few years. I used a blackpoint tactical mini wing light bearing for a long time with Glock 19 and TLR1 HL.

Maybe but it works and has decent lumens. I prefer the X300U but dont want to relegate my Streamlight to a drawer.

Maybe but it works and has decent lumens. I prefer the X300U but dont want to relegate my Streamlight to a drawer.
No I love it! I meant stuffed in my IWB holster and me sitting on it, it's just definitely less comfortable than just a glock for me. I've beat the snot out of mine and it's great!

I got tired of CC'ing one after a few years due to size is all.

No I love it! I meant stuffed in my IWB holster and me sitting on it, it's just definitely less comfortable than just a glock for me. I've beat the snot out of mine and it's great!

I got tired of CC'ing one after a few years due to size is all.

Yep! The guns I use IWB or AIWB have Surefire XC-1’s or Streamlight TLR-7’s on them. Much smaller.

We are switching to Glocks for our duty weapons, and I haven’t made up my mind which of those two lights I will use.

Off topic but what's the word on the Olight P2? Lumens and candela are both impressive. Are their reliability concerns, mounting option concerns. Ergonomics issues? I want to try one just curious why they aren't more popular?

Back
Top Bottom