• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

hogs hogs and more hogs

Some of them look so nasty you wouldn't want to eat... I shoot/eradicate them on farm land. They can cause thousands of dollars in crop and equipment damage... Not my fault it's pleasurable ;)

Every once in a while we shoot a 90 - 150lb female that looks like good eating... Piglets look like good eating too.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368109112.334753.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1368109144.537978.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1368109160.255041.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1368109176.386435.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1368109209.167532.jpg
img.tapatalk.com_d_13_05_09_uqadame9.jpg

Some of them look so nasty you wouldn't want to eat... I shoot/eradicate them on farm land. They can cause thousands of dollars in crop and equipment damage... Not my fault it's pleasurable ;)

Every once in a while we shoot a 90 - 150lb female that looks like good eating... Piglets look like good eating too.
so do you eat them? do they taste similar to what you would get at the store? any concerns i should know in cleaning one? are the piglets more tender?is too much test in the males so you eat female only? i will shoot 4-5 of them if i have to to have enough meat to suply a shindig---but im one of those that have no interest in killing something unless i am gonna use it. im not the best with wasting stuff but i understand the males are dangerous and can do some serious damage to a fella

We are shooting on private property with a special permit from game warden to hunt nuisance animals at night using suppressors.. We ran it all by the game warden and keep the permit on us on hunts...

We can not eat all the meat, we kill 2 to 20 hogs a night more sometimes... We feed a lot of coyotes and buzzards.

Crop damage control is our main concern.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom