Hog Huntin

I think they piss off some farmers so much that they can't fathom the thought of someone actually enjoying the meat of those crop devastation machines.
Eating them would be a positive thing and they are nothing close to positive to the farms they destroy.

So does anyone have any hog hunting (or yotee's) to share for free... When we start back hog hunting I will post on here with as much advanced notice as possible to take one new shooter a night. Preference will come to the shooter with the most of his own gear as we have some extra to loan. Required equipment (we have some extra of all the following to loan): suppressed rifle, night vision to include observation and weapons mountable, or thermal. Shoot with us once, then we shoot on your place preferably. Bring nothing to the table and you'll most likely not make the cut.

We always start early enough to check zero and have a safety brief.
Have guns, gear and experiance will travel

I wouldn't expect to be treated differently if invited to shoot on your place

Last edited:
img.tapatalk.com_d_13_12_27_duqa5ygy.jpg
img.tapatalk.com_d_13_12_27_udy3yre6.jpg

A lot of great stuff on this thread. Thank you to those guys willing to give back to the community. If anyone knows of anyone in South East GA that need some help getting rid of some hogs (even if it is just meat) please tell them to contact me. I work close with our Church who is heavily involved with feeding and helping homeless people get back on their feet. Again great feedback guys.

Back
Top Bottom