Hit 80 MPH today :)

PS: I hope you turned around and went back, because by the time you made this video
you'd lost your skier.

086FCDA2-1981-419A-A5E4-B349E040D6E7.jpeg

That’s his wife tucked as far down on the floor and under the dash as possible, screaming ! Bwahahaha !!

I had a much slower skeeter bass boat when we met. I took her out once. She told me later that her plan was to never speak to me again after I dropped her off at home. I ended up getting rid of that boat shortly after we married because of financial priorities and have not owned one for almost 20 years before now. She has not been out with me in this one yet and I’m not sure she will. If she does I will have to behave, which is not easy for me.

Still working on it. It’s easy to get a little high and things get squirrelly. The bigger heavier boats I drove just slowed down and threw a big rooster tail when overtrimmed. This one will try to ride on the prop

Still working on it. It’s easy to get a little high and things get squirrelly. The bigger heavier boats I drove just slowed down and threw a big rooster tail when overtrimmed. This one will try to ride on the prop
Too much and she will cavitate, more so with the water choppy. You don't want to much air under her, don't ask me how I know..Well done Charlie!

Back
Top Bottom