• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info
My company pays 100% of the employees health insurance. Also matches 50% 401k immediately, and goes up from there based on tenure. That's a bit more than 2.5-3%. EDIT: Just checked my Total Compensation Package statement and it's 23.52%.

Yeah sure we all know CEOs make the big bucks, but they're in charge of making the company profitable for the shareholders as well as all the decisions that keep them in business. That's why they get paid what they do, and get axed when they don't. No different than why Kirby Smart and Nick Saban make so much money, it's because of the amount of money they make for the school when they win games and championships.

People on low wages absolutely rely on and care about benefits. How else could they afford going to the Dr or getting an eye exam, or getting a tooth taken care of?

Also, your 2.5%-3% number is quite a bit off, from the Bureau of Labor Statistics:

Total employer compensation costs for private industry workers averaged $40.79 per hour worked in March 2023. Wages and salaries averaged $28.76 per hour worked and accounted for 70.5 percent of employer costs, while benefit costs averaged $12.02 per hour worked and accounted for the remaining 29.5 percent
Your company sounds GREAT! Share with the rest of us. Maybe there are some qualified folks here who would love to make that kind of living.

Companies are taking great care of their employees nowadays. It's hard to find quality employees. Still looking for good people here guys. Happy to take anyone on a tour of our 300k square foot, state-of-the-art facility and tell more about what we do.
I wish I could afford to work for you.

Back
Top Bottom