• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hiring - AutoCad / REVIT tacticool operator

SchmittZoid

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery
282   0
Reaction score
Leppard Johnson & Associates, P.C., an MEP Engineering firm, is looking for a CAD / REVIT Jedi-knight to add to our staff. The OPTIMUM candidate will be skilled in both AutoCad and REVIT, but would be willing to talk to you with decent experience in either. This is working in the Architectural world, not mechanical product design, just for clarity sake.

http://www.leppardjohnson.com

The ideal candidate would be someone who is passionate about architectural engineering design, knows a bit about/has worked with AutoCAD and/or REVIT, and is looking for a very rewarding career as our primary CAD coordinator. Your role would be to assist the design teams setting up projects, administrate incoming and outgoing deliverables, assisting design teams where needed, etc.

We are located in Tucker, GA right off I-285 at LaVista Road. Great compensation, benefits, 401-K, etc.

Most importantly, this is a firm where the owners never forgot what it was like to be an "employee." Excellent company culture here. (Second Amendment friendly.)

PM me if you or someone you know might fill the bill. I will send you our e-mail address.

Thanks for looking!

SchmittZoid

Back
Top Bottom