• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HiPoint Pistol Prices

Look y'all...Hi Point guns are what they are. They are meant for the casual shooter and or those with low income and the need for personal protection. I ain't gonna pretend they will make it through Gunsite or Thunder Ranch. They were never intended for that. But how many among us can go out and shoot the amount of handgun or rifle ammo that those courses require?
So in the REAL practical world I would think that if your Hi Point pistol or carbine runs as much of your preferred ammo as you can afford to practice with them I would say it's good to go for whatever you might encounter.

Look y'all...Hi Point guns are what they are. They are meant for the casual shooter and or those with low income and the need for personal protection. I ain't gonna pretend they will make it through Gunsite or Thunder Ranch. They were never intended for that. But how many among us can go out and shoot the amount of handgun or rifle ammo that those courses require?
So in the REAL practical world I would think that if your Hi Point pistol or carbine runs as much of your preferred ammo as you can afford to practice with them I would say it's good to go for whatever you might encounter.
Why you trip'n? i was :thumb: your collection.

Back
Top Bottom