HiPoint Pistol Prices

glock 20 explodes.jpg

The 3D printing community has been harassing HighPoint to sell parts kits. So far Highpoint isn't doing it.
I'm wondering if you disassembled your HP to it's parts if you could make more money selling the parts.

The HiPoint pistol is a piece of crap.

The HiPoint carbine is a slightly more fragrant piece of crap. It works slightly better than the handgun, which ain't saying much.

I've had a HiPoint Challenge at my shooting school for years, but known of the HiPoint proponents has ever taken me up on it.

HIPOINT CHALLENGE:

Sign up for any of my advertised pistol or carbine courses with a HiPoint pistol or carbine. Let me know you want to take the HiPoint Challenge, and I won't make you prepay for the course.

Attend the course all day, shooting every drill. If you have ZERO stoppages or malfunctions of any type, you don't have to pay for the course. You got trained for FREE (courses are usually $250-$300). Additionally, I will come back here to the ODT and publicly state that I was wrong, and that "Member X completed X Course successfully with a HiPoint."

If you have at least 1 stoppage or malfunction, then you pay the same course fee that everyone else paid. You've got absolutely nothing to lose.

Round count is usually 400-600rds, depending upon the course.

The HiPoint pistol is a piece of crap.

The HiPoint carbine is a slightly more fragrant piece of crap. It works slightly better than the handgun, which ain't saying much.

I've had a HiPoint Challenge at my shooting school for years, but known of the HiPoint proponents has ever taken me up on it.

HIPOINT CHALLENGE:

Sign up for any of my advertised pistol or carbine courses with a HiPoint pistol or carbine. Let me know you want to take the HiPoint Challenge, and I won't make you prepay for the course.

Attend the course all day, shooting every drill. If you have ZERO stoppages or malfunctions of any type, you don't have to pay for the course. You got trained for FREE (courses are usually $250-$300). Additionally, I will come back here to the ODT and publicly state that I was wrong, and that "Member X completed X Course successfully with a HiPoint."

If you have at least 1 stoppage or malfunction, then you pay the same course fee that everyone else paid. You've got absolutely nothing to lose.

Round count is usually 400-600rds, depending upon the course.
I’m gonna borrow Luke’s and do this actually. Just gotta find a holster and some mags

Back
Top Bottom