Hi Point Reassembly

Thank you. I guess this weekend I'll put this piece of donkey crap back together. Thought about buying some rhinestones on eBay and sticking them on the slide and frame to bedazzle it out.

Don't know if you ever watch "The Andy Griffith Show",,,, but there is one episode where the bank security guard named Asa pulls his pistol out to show it to Andy and Barney. When he goes to open the cylinder, the whole gun falls apart and hits the floor. Hope your bedazzled, golden Hi Point doesn't do that.

It is currently in that configuration.

Put all of the pieces in a plastic bag and start shaking it and it will eventually reassemble itself. The amount of time needed will probably need an exponent or two, but...

I have made this mistake once. The aftermath been in a drawer now for over a year hidden in shame. It and a rohm rg10.
image.jpeg

Yeah it's huge and put together with terribly inferior manufacturing materials but I am a true gun enthusiast and if it goes bang I have to take it apart and figure it out. I customized this brick yrs. ago and sold it to a friend and he totally and unjokingly loves it iand even calls it buttery smooth....20150128_194510.jpg

Back
Top Bottom