• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

P365X Reassembly

is-a-dinosaur

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
34   1
Reaction score
Hey ODT. Having a bear of a time reassembling my P365X. 99% sure the guide rod / spring assembly is hitting something. Here’s what I can tell you:

- Takedown lever is at ~7 o’clock and slide release is up
- Slide moves freely on frame without guide rod assembly
- Sear is down

So it’s not most of the issues I find online. Any suggestions would be great, and feel free to assume I’m an idiot because it’s entirely possible. I’ve included a picture of how far I can get the slide onto the frame with guide rod installed.

Attachments

• IMG_1603.jpeg
    IMG_1603.jpeg
    100.7 KB · Views: 8
Did you try to turn it on and off? If that doesn’t work your going to have to do a system reset , hold the power button for 1 minute or until it blinks 3 times then shake quickly, ahh **** hold on wrong manual , your going to have to saw it and in half and use super glue until error message goes away according to page 110.

How far apart did you take it down before reassembling? Just field strip, or did you remove the FCU, or remove the FCU and disassemble it, or…….?

Ahhhhh…….I dislike SIG striker-fired handguns…….

Thanks all for the help! Turns out I had the trigger bar seated incorrectly. All is functioning well now.

cmshoot, I am also growing to dislike Sig striker pistols. I've had other reassembly problems with the last P365 I had, and it's very possible that I'm just a big dumb ape, but I've never had issues like this with the Glocks I've owned. If anyone has a Shield Plus PC with 4" barrel and wants to trade, I may be interested lol

Back
Top Bottom