• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Here is a suggestion....

If I have some listed for sale or Trade and you say "to bad your to far" or "I have one I would trade but your to far"..and I say I'll drive all the way to you, and you make some lame excuse as to why you can't do it (probably cause you don't have one or can't afford it) you should have a quote under you quote that says "I'm really just full of s*** I will say I want what you have, but can't get it"

End suggestion

I'm going to have to start watching what you have for sale.
I've never had anyone say they would bring it to me!
:thumb:

If I have some listed for sale or Trade and you say "to bad your to far" or "I have one I would trade but your to far"..and I say I'll drive all the way to you, and you make some lame excuse as to why you can't do it (probably cause you don't have one or can't afford it) you should have a quote under you quote that says "I'm really just full of s*** I will say I want what you have, but can't get it"

End suggestion

Your statement is just so CLOSE to the truth

I have said it once or twice but only because I meant it and was hoping they would say "I'll be around Atlanta tomorrow..." Or something of that nature. Usually I just ask if they ever come close to Atlanta for work, etc...

Back
Top Bottom