• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HELP!! Ruined my brand new PT1911. Need Advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but I can't believe that in just ONE day you have not only absolutely ruined a new guns finish, but You have added one hell of an IDIOT mark. How dirty did it get in one day? Maybe you should consider another hobby? I really don't even believe this is real...

Lesson learned "geezer". Lesson learned. And for your reference I always clean my guns from the factory.

Anyway... I went to see the good guys at DV8, and I have to say I am extremely impressed with not only the customer service I received, but the quality of their work. They were willing to work out an awesome deal for me considering my situation. I'll be posting the results of the work done soon.

Lesson learned "geezer". Lesson learned. And for your reference I always clean my guns from the factory.

Anyway... I went to see the good guys at DV8, and I have to say I am extremely impressed with not only the customer service I received, but the quality of their work. They were willing to work out an awesome deal for me considering my situation. I'll be posting the results of the work done soon.

It will be BETTER then new. So when you sell it, you can sell it BTLNIB.

Well, I guess you weren't pulling our leg? I thought for sure this was a joke. In that case, good luck with it, I hear great things about DV8.

I'm sorry but I can't believe that in just ONE day you have not only absolutely ruined a new guns finish, but You have added one hell of an IDIOT mark. How dirty did it get in one day? Maybe you should consider another hobby? I really don't even believe this is real...

I can vouch......it's trashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom