HELP PLEASE!!!!!

As sated above, trapping and hunting (since you dont like the idea of setting the dam on fire I dont guess you would like the idea of a slow drip of diesel into the pond either. Not that I would do it)
Really just some evening hunts will take the toil quickly. You dont have to sit out all night. Or, deer season is about to start. Maybe you will have to change your stand placement. Set up on the pond so you can pick off beavers while you deer hunt. Might not be the best place on your property to deer hunt but if you want the things gone with out spending money or any extra time your going to have to multi task.

I have a beaver problem on some of my hunting property. I don't have the time to sit and try to kill em all nor has that approach been that successful at slowing them down. Anyone have experience trapping them that would be interested or any other effective ways to get rid of the bastards?
Where do you need them trapped? Part of state?

I volunteer to sit out there and wait on em', I'll take care of those nuisance ducks for ya'll too

If you (or anyone you know of) is interested we have a large colony of beavers on our property in Chatsworth, GA. Looking for someone interested in trapping for the pelts. There appears to be multiple dens on our 10 acres as well as swamp land behind our property and a large creek running on side of property.

If interested please contact me at: blmedley@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom