• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Help Me Identify This Item

What are they wanting for the other one? My cousin and I exchange Christmas presents, when we can find something like this, and see if the other one can figure it out. It is not worth that price to me for a guessing game!!!!

What are they wanting for the other one? My cousin and I exchange Christmas presents, when we can find something like this, and see if the other one can figure it out. It is not worth that price to me for a guessing game!!!!

If I swing back by there while "roaming" in about an hour, I will check. Thanks.

You could make your own Search a Word or Crossword puzzle with this. Imagine trying to draw all those lines with a ruler. Ha

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk
I see you are/were a mechanical engineer. Do/did you use this instrument ? I found another description that calls it a marine navigation instrument for measuring isobars for weather and distances for time. Interesting. Thanks.

I see you are/were a mechanical engineer. Do/did you use this instrument ? I found another description that calls it a marine navigation instrument for measuring isobars for weather and distances for time. Interesting. Thanks.
Yeah mechanical engineer and no haven't used one. Looks like a great back scratcher!

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom