• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Help for a struggling single mom

You help her set up a GoFundMe account for her...

I am way on the other side of town and spend most of me time in Romania...
Happy to donate to a good cause... And she sounds like she needs some support in her Turn Around..

ODTer's I have a need for a struggling young single mother. She has just restarted her life. She lost her baby to DFACS 17 months ago due to drugs. She has successfully completed a recovery program, got a job and a place to live and best of all has her beautiful daughter back. She needs some household items. The Items she needs are: Bath towels, wash cloths, dish cloths, dishes, shower curtain and clothes for her 18 month old daughter (size 18 months to 24 months would greatly be appreciated). Also if anyone has 5 x 8 clean area rug. Queen sheets and blankets also.Obviously used is fine if clean and in nice condition.

If you could help you can PM me and I will pick them up anywhere from Roswell, Dallas Douglasville and surrounding areas.

Thanks popstug.

Let me know when you'll be in Roswell next.

ODTer's I have a need for a struggling young single mother. She has just restarted her life. She lost her baby to DFACS 17 months ago due to drugs. She has successfully completed a recovery program, got a job and a place to live and best of all has her beautiful daughter back. She needs some household items. The Items she needs are: Bath towels, wash cloths, dish cloths, dishes, shower curtain and clothes for her 18 month old daughter (size 18 months to 24 months would greatly be appreciated). Also if anyone has 5 x 8 clean area rug. Queen sheets and blankets also.Obviously used is fine if clean and in nice condition.

If you could help you can PM me and I will pick them up anywhere from Roswell, Dallas Douglasville and surrounding areas.

Thanks popstug.

If you still have my number, call me around lunch. If not send me a pm and I'll send it to you

Back
Top Bottom