• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Help for a struggling single mom

popstug

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
61   0
Reaction score
ODTer's I have a need for a struggling young single mother. She has just restarted her life. She lost her baby to DFACS 17 months ago due to drugs. She has successfully completed a recovery program, got a job and a place to live and best of all has her beautiful daughter back. She needs some household items. The Items she needs are: Bath towels, wash cloths, dish cloths, dishes, shower curtain and clothes for her 18 month old daughter (size 18 months to 24 months would greatly be appreciated). Also if anyone has 5 x 8 clean area rug. Queen sheets and blankets also.Obviously used is fine if clean and in nice condition.

If you could help you can PM me and I will pick them up anywhere from Roswell, Dallas Douglasville and surrounding areas.

Thanks popstug.

Ill have to check with my wife to see if we still have any of my daughters old cloths. If we do you/she would be welcome to come pick them up. Would be this weekend

Find a crisis pregnancy center nearby, most have a free clothes closet and can also point her in the right direction for other assistance as well as provide counseling.

She need a microwave? Don't have any female toddler clothes but have an unused microwave down in the basement she's welcome to have. Might need to be cleaned of dust but again it's free to a good cause.

Dang, the house is up for sale so most of my extra stuff was given to Goodwill. I may have a set of queen sheets and some towels. Let me look. I'll let you know tomorrow. I'm in far west Cobb off of Dallas Hwy.

Back
Top Bottom