• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hell freezes: DC Police Chief & AG order FULL RECIPROCITY for gun carry

So far all I have seen is that one tweet about it.....but it is is true then that's what she was ordered to do so, she's finally doing her job.

What I have been able to find states that the city would seek an immediate stay of the judge's ruling while it considers an appeal.

Last edited:
wow!! so we can carry in DC with our GA permits? sounds like full reciprocity to other states. I heard how they deemed their gun laws in DC unconstitutional, but this is awesome!!! way to go Chief!!!

also taking bets on how long before the Chief is involved in a "scandal" and fired..................because DC sucks.

Half the property (and I'm not referencing the District) is federal anyway and you will not be carrying your handguns there. If you have a sheath knife on and walk near an Embassy (any countries) or in a Park (National type all over DC) or near the White House you are going to jail. My ex-wife in all her new found glorious current obesity came home one night from work a FLE agency and told me of the arrest of a man whom was riding his bicycle near the WH with his son with a sheath knife. Stopped by Uniform Division and taken to jail while his son sat and watched and waited for a relative to come pick him up.

Lived up that way for a couple of years during my life and no way would I test this, there are a dozen different agencies all overlapping jurisdictions all over the place...

Last edited:
I'm still puzzled as to why you can't carry on federal property. It's BS.

I know right.

ide love for a Federal Carry permit to be available, with background checks similar to NFA checks along with some sort of class with range time and a mental eval. and after you get it, you can carry anywhere, in any state, on any property, and in any fashion you want to.

Back
Top Bottom