• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Heads up for your trip to Glock in Smyrna

Cadcom

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
506   0
Reaction score
I know a lot of folks like to drop off their firearms at Glock in Smyrna and then hit the pizza joint nearby. Smyrna is a ghetto - my office is near Glock. There has been a rash of auto break ins at the Chicago pizza near Glock and we lose catalytic converters all the time. The feral savages are out 24-7 and nothing in your vehicle is safe if unattended.

I know a lot of folks like to drop off their firearms at Glock in Smyrna and then hit the pizza joint nearby. Smyrna is a ghetto - my office is near Glock. There has been a rash of auto break ins at the Chicago pizza near Glock and we lose catalytic converters all the time. The feral savages are out 24-7 and nothing in your vehicle is safe if unattended.

Why should we even have to get up off our asses to confront these ****bags. There should be a manned rifle and scope waiting for these scum bags when they break into your vehicle. They all carry guns at this point and will kill you if you confront them. Time to go back to the laws of stealing horses!

They're just good boys trying to get stuff for school. Why all the hate?
My God, you're drinking Bourbon early this morning LOL... either that or you've been taken hostage and there's a Glock 40 pointed sideways at you head forcing you to type that.. Much love and respect..

Though what I would like to say and see done is not public forum fotter, get yourself the ultimate ANTI VEHICLE BREAK IN deterrent.

I call it LOADED DIAPER!

They see one of these being in the confines of a hot, closed vehicle and they'll not dare break in.

Add a snack size Snickers inside and allow to melt for added realism.

Attachments

• istockphoto-137030686-612x612.jpg
    istockphoto-137030686-612x612.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 11
People keep their Social Security card in their wallet?

"According to the warrant, the victim’s credit cards, social security card and driver’s license was in the wallet."

I don’t think it matters anymore in todays world. With all the data breaches over the years I’m sure the dark web is full of social security cards and drivers license numbers.

Though what I would like to say and see done is not public forum fotter, get yourself the ultimate ANTI VEHICLE BREAK IN deterrent.

I call it LOADED DIAPER!

They see one of these being in the confines of a hot, closed vehicle and they'll not dare break in.

Add a snack size Snickers inside and allow to melt for added realism.
LOL, I love it......

I'm so old, I remember when Atlanta was a clean safe City, when Animal Control, I mean the Cops did their job and the next time you saw the scum, they were wearing leg irons and using swing blades under the watch of a 12ga to cut road side weeds for twenty years on Georgia Highways or they were in a Potters field pushing up the flowers.. Maybe the rag heads have a great idea after all, cut off a hand for stealing, Atlanta would be filled with lefties :rockon: or righties

Back
Top Bottom