• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has activity gone down here or is it the economy?

Folks are clearing stuff for Christmas money. Lots of good deals and fair prices lately; they just don't stay up long after being posted unless they're in the middle of nowhere.

Set an alert and jump on it fast if you're looking for something specific:

It’s ever hard for me to trade.. everyone things my stuff is pure trash, and they think theirs is SOLID GOLD.. I even offered to add some boot
I don't think I've ever traded here. No trade offer seems to come anywhere near close to the value of what I'm sailing. I'm too old and tired to do the neckbeard shuffle (dance where you negotiate boot.)

I just come here to check new gun ads from dealers, The margins between new and used are too slim for me to take the chance of some knucklehead and his Harbor Fright gun smithing tools getting in there and passing the benefits on to me. Or passing on a known lemon. Plus this place has been moderated to death. There is more strait talk and honesty at PETA website than there is here.

I just come here to check new gun ads from dealers, The margins between new and used are too slim for me to take the chance of some knucklehead and his Harbor Fright gun smithing tools getting in there and passing the benefits on to me. Or passing on a known lemon. Plus this place has been moderated to death. There is more strait talk and honesty at PETA website than there is here.
Lotta feds here too.. but that’s just my opinion and I feel it in my bones

Back
Top Bottom