Has a Stranger ever tried to "GET" you ?

Davers

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
37   0
Reaction score
I grew up along the Marietta Blvd , Bolton Rd & Defoors Ferry RD area . During the late 1970's -1984 this was when the Atlanta missing and murdered kids & men was going on , I never really worried tho , as I was a White boy . No racism intended .

I do slightly recall while in Chattanooga TN one night , I was 10 yo I reckon , S-Dad was out , I stayed at the hotel , I decided to walk to a nearby store for some Baseball Cards or something & a Guy in a Mid 70' s Camaro or Trans-Am pulled up & the guy wanted me to get in but I would not & ended up running away , I was hiding around parked 18 wheeler Tailers & could see the guy driving around looking for me , I made it back to my hotel & told nobody .

I now wonder what would have happened , I know this time period was a serial killers delight & many a young Lady or Man fell prey to the dregs of society {all over this country & others } .

Wish I could recall more but hope that POS that tried to get me did not hurt anyone else & if so is dead or still rotting in prison .

1642791976634.png

In Germany in about 1988-90 I had a good friend that somehow attracted the attention of some Romani Gypsies. One young girl was all over him at a local fall festival (like a local October Fest), and kept trying to pull him away from us.

Sounds good for a young man right? Well, every time I looked there was a whole bunch of them lurking in the inky black shadows where she was leading him.

I finally explained , in no uncertain terms, that she and her family were not getting this guy. She immediately expressed her frustrations and said “you win” and left us all alone.

That and I once stopped a kidnapping in Augusta. Classic white panel van pulling up beside a girl in a parking lot. Sliding door already opening when I pulled her away. Door slammed closed, Van sped off , no tag on it. The driver looked like one of those guys from Mega-Meth.

And I did threaten a guy I took to be a perv in one of the toy aisles of a Target. He kept moving back and forth into whatever aisle my son , then aged three or four, was in. Don’t know what the guy’s real deal was, but I thought he was stalking.

Never me but I have two nieces that when 9 & 10 called my brother and told him a man in a white van tried to get them to get in (they were walking home from school). My brother freaked but my 9 year old niece said, "Don't worry Daddy, we're in the house with the door locked and I've got my rifle (I gave her a 22 when she turned 8) pointed at the door. If he tries to get in, I'm going to shoot him."

Did I mention I love my niece? LOL. She's fierce.

I fall into that "never to me" category. However, once in a K-mart this old guy grabbed my little brother, started to reach below his belt when I came around the corner. My brother was about 12 so I was about 16. I shoved him away and gave a shout. This brought my Mom on the run. She's half Apache and all hellion. A wolverine ain't got nothing on her! Let me tell you he was happy to see the police!

I despise Micky Dees. Truly hate it. I would take my youngest brother's kids though if that's what they wanted. At the Rocky Creek Rd McD's, there was a creepy, smelly (strong BO) old man going around to ONLY those tables with preteens and he'd invite himself to sit down and chat up mom and the kid(s). I mean I got skeeved.

Anyway, he sidles over to our table and when he opened his mouth I pulled up my shirt to show him I was armed and I said, "Uhn uhn. Keep steppin'."

He quickly walked/shuffled away.

Creep.

I despise Micky Dees. Truly hate it. I would take my youngest brother's kids though if that's what they wanted. At the Rocky Creek Rd McD's, there was a creepy, smelly (strong BO) old man going around to ONLY those tables with preteens and he'd invite himself to sit down and chat up mom and the kid(s). I mean I got skeeved.

Anyway, he sidles over to our table and when he opened his mouth I pulled up my shirt to show him I was armed and I said, "Uhn uhn. Keep steppin'."

He quickly walked/shuffled away.

Creep.

Rocky Creek McDonald's... haven't set foot in that place since the 80's.

This is why a character like Dexter should exist in reality. Work behind the scenes cleaning up the scourge of society.

Child molesters/murderers deserve no rights or freedoms and once convicted should have arms, legs and genitals removed. Death is too easy for these ****ers. Strip them of any function and drop them off somewhere remote to fend for themselves as an oval shaped unic.

Back
Top Bottom