• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giveaway!  Hard times Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's not being to personal, If you are one of the people looking for a job, list your skills. Nothing in depth, just diesel mech or admin or mgt or whatever you are able to actually do. There are several members here that might know of a job that could possibly fill a void. I have friends that have small businesses and ask from time to time if I know anyone that might fit their need.

I was a Pricing/Data Analyst. Ive been a Computer Hardware Tech, Networking Tech, Phone and In Home Tech Support. Retail Management,Warehouse Management, Real Estate Sales, Unlicensed Nutritionist/Personal Trainer.
Lately ive just sold Firearms/other assorted things on Ebay/Craigslist to make ends meet. I mow lawns, lift heavy things, run errands or do any other odd job that needs done.
I'm a fast learner and not just saying it.. but I don't have a piece of paper to tell others how intelligent I am, and thats what EVERYONE demands now.

I don't clean toilets, but I will clean windows.

Is say yes just so they do have time to do any shopping and it may also be needed to help with Thanksgiving. On a side note Big Belly J did you get my pm about PayPal by chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom