Handgun Trade X for Y: OPINIONS NEEDED!

Dynamis

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Conquering Oneself is Strength
456   1
Reaction score
I have an H&K P2000 V2 here for sale and I get a trade offer for an XDM. I respond saying sure, I would like to have the XDM if you would like to sweeten the post by $150 to offset the value difference.

I was counter offered with a suggestion that my P2000 is only worth $575 and his XDM is worth $525-$550. Considering the XDM is $550 brand new and the P2000 is $850ish brand new, I thought what I was asking for was more than fair. No hard feelings were exchanged and that was that. It got me thinking.

What does the ODT say?

That sounds about right to me. I've seen the H&Ks go for $700 used and the XDMs for $450. I would say asking for an additional $150 is more than reasonable.
Just my opinion.

Sounds reasonable. Some are just full of it. Had a trade offer once where a guy was valuing his gun at bass pro prices + tax yet my run wasnt worth 50% of what the average price a used one went for on gunbroker

Just trying to make sure I wasn't "ripping" the guy off as he led me to believe I may have been doing (even though he didn't come out and say it).

Back
Top Bottom