• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ha ha ha !!!!! Libtard FAFO!!!

Y'all just confused.
Screenshot_20240317_180224_Gallery.jpg

I had weirdo friends in the 80s and early 90s that used to have weird pets like a possum and lizards. But the one that topped them all was the Timberwolf mix they had. That dog stayed outside howled at the moon and did NOT want to be around people. Completely pointless pet.

I had weirdo friends in the 80s and early 90s that used to have weird pets like a possum and lizards. But the one that topped them all was the Timberwolf mix they had. That dog stayed outside howled at the moon and did NOT want to be around people. Completely pointless pet.
I thought me and the wife were weird for keeping a squirrel loose in the house.

I thought me and the wife were weird for keeping a squirrel loose in the house.
Well from the videos I've seen lots of squirrels like being around people especially if they were orphaned early and raised by humans. No as far a possums and lizards...no they don't like people and never will. If you're lizard snake is staring at you the ONLY thing on his fly speck brain is if he can unhinge his bottom jaw enough to eat you.

Back when my folks lived here in Perry my stepfather built and insulated room inside their existing outbuilding. When he told me it was for keeping snakes I immediately asked him " So... you're doing meth now? When do you get your neck tats?" Cause that's what little I know about snake/reptile people.

Back
Top Bottom