• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ha ha ha !!!!! Libtard FAFO!!!

This is an example where fantasy land meets reality. They're called "wild" animals for a reason. His guard wasn't down, his stupidity was up.

I had weirdo friends in the 80s and early 90s that used to have weird pets like a possum and lizards. But the one that topped them all was the Timberwolf mix they had. That dog stayed outside howled at the moon and did NOT want to be around people. Completely pointless pet.
I knew a guy years ago that had a pet possom, it would ride on his shoulder and sht down his back. :pound:

I knew a guy years ago that had a pet possom, it would ride on his shoulder and sht down his back. :pound:
And I thought that was just parrots. My folks had everything from Parakeets to cockatiels, Lovebirds to Amazons and even a Blue and Gold Macaw they got when I was in grade school. That screechy bastard took up about half my room. He STILL lives at the Museum of Arts and Sciences in Macon. Anyway I dig exotic birds and most of them really love being around people. But it's still not worth all the messes they make.

Back
Top Bottom