Gun Show tomorrow

Worth $10 (with coupon) just to met Ted "Dutch" Van Kirk, navigator of the Enola Gay. I only bought some 12g and 30-30 hollow point and Leverlution ammo for hunting as well as some pepper spray for the wife for her jogs / bike rides. I tried my best to swap or sell my G36 for a 30SF...couldn't find anyone selling except two dealers who had a new 30SF, but I'm not paying full retail. Not a ba way to walk off 4 hours of calories.

Not a bad one.....

The parking lot in front was full, had to park around the side, but not too bad at all. The one in the spring was waaaaay more crowded. I was surprised that this one wasn't a madhouse with the election right around the corner!

(And the whole atmosphere of the show was pretty good. Beats the hell out of anything Eastman has done in ages!)

That was a good one. Think I may go back tomorrow. Only gripe was parking. I have never seen it that full. I had to park down in the gravel. That was my fault though didnt get there till 11:00. Still looking for a HK green o-ring.

Got some 10/22 mags and a 10/22 top rail. Also a new holster for my Glock 19. And a really cool dagger type Colt knife.

Also sold an SKS. Worth the drive and $10 to get in. Also a beautiful day to have the top down!!!

Back
Top Bottom