• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun Show in Grovetown, Ga this weekend!!

TheSafeGuy

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
0   0
Reaction score
This weekend the 19th and 20th is the Grovetown, Ga gun show. The Columbia County Expo center. This is usually a good show for the area and Smart Safes will be there with a great setup of Liberty Safes and a few Fort Knox Vaults ready for delivery. Come on out and see if you can find something good to take home or have delivered!
Channel Letters Revised.jpg

This weekend the 19th and 20th is the Grovetown, Ga gun show. The Columbia County Expo center. This is usually a good show for the area and Smart Safes will be there with a great setup of Liberty Safes and a few Fort Knox Vaults ready for delivery. Come on out and see if you can find something good to take home or have delivered!
View attachment 712141
I wish you well, but generally gun shows are a real disappointment. I haven't been to one in over 5 years.

View attachment 712141

I heard you would be giving out free hugs to ODT members?

I wish you well, but generally gun shows are a real disappointment. I haven't been to one in over 5 years.
Well, Thanks for your most humble and honest opinion of your experiences at gun shows over the past number of years.. Since we are on the subject I've been selling safes at shows for last 5 years and that why I am doing it.. It started with shows but, hey everyone has their own opinion......

SafeCracka SafeCracka ... Hell ya Hugs for everyone! I have a bearded former Marine on staff that would be happy to! :)

Back
Top Bottom