• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun ranges Gwinnett

I am looking into getting a yearly range membership for a couple who are new shooters. There are a few ranges not far from where they live, is one better then the other:

Mainstreet Guns & Range

Norcross Gun Club & Range

Georgia Gun Club

Bull's Eye Indoor Range & Gun Shop

If they need class training on Weapons, Main Street FireArms. Yes, I go there because, I'm a Bulls Eye Guy, it's the only place that treated me right when I moved to Georgia. But, I like Dead Center for my wife.

Bullseye range looks great and functions as it should. I used it frequently before it burnt down and will use it again. It is one of the only 2 gun stores I go to anymore, along with Georgia Gun Store in Gainesville.

Well they are new shooters so Bullseye sounds like where they belong lol. I am taking them to Big Woods Goods tomorrow (they come to me) so everyone beware....but I am (was) as USPSA range officer so I will keep a close eye.

Trigger Time in Buford for the win. Main Street is full of new shooters who scare the **** out of me. Bullseye is sort of the same.

LOL.... Be prepared to freeze your ass off or sweat your ass off. And if it's real busy in there you can taste the lead when you leave. I know first hand, I was a member there and I had to go to GGC for a better quality range. Yes, it cost more, but you get what you pay for. I will say Karen that owns it is fantastic!!!

I've only been to Bullseye in Lawrenceville but I've always had good experiences there. The staff are pretty friendly and the lackluster ventilation in the range gives it a really cool post-apocalyptic vibe when you're shooting your zombie targets. Probably not too healthy though

Back
Top Bottom