• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun flippers beware: Gun seller sentenced for unlicensed firearms dealing

How do you determine what they paid in the first place? This is a terrible idea

Anything above suggested retail and NORMAL used prices will be rejected! If they paid too much thats their fault and they need to eat it! The bulls**t needs to stop here! They can take their guns/ammo elsewhere

It wouldnt surprise me if we see sale ads on here require masks at the damn time of sale! May as well wear a mask when getting bent over at these prices

Anything above suggested retail and NORMAL used prices will be rejected! If they paid too much thats their fault and they need to eat it! The bulls**t needs to stop here! They can take their guns/ammo elsewhere
Or...you could just click the ignore button and not have to see them. That's what I do and it makes the site much more enjoyable for me. That works for me though, I wouldn't want to force it on anyone else, not sure why you would.

Baby.jpg

Well said! Spoken like a man who will be first in line to turn in his guns to uncle sam for a $50 check. So inspirational.

He plead guilty to Firearm violation AND the tax evasion.

"Marcus Anthony Braziel, 45, of Lubbock pleaded guilty in October to unlicensed firearms dealing and concealing the proceeds from weapons sales from the IRS"

But how he only got 2 years?..must had a great attorney or he is going to squeal on a few friends and testify in the future..

He got 2 years because the goal is to make him a felon and they did.

Back
Top Bottom