• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun flippers beware: Gun seller sentenced for unlicensed firearms dealing

iu

Who is the asshole talking seems vaguely familiar. Hugo Chavez?

It wouldnt surprise me if we see sale ads on here require masks at the damn time of sale! May as well wear a mask when getting bent over at these prices
I have multiple comorbidity factors, so you can bet your azz masks will be worn at my meets.
Or were you just trying to imply that members selling at prevailing prices are bandits?

Though the stories are a bit contradictory.

How and why were the items purchased from an FFL if they were indeed 80% lowers.

And if they weren’t 80% lowers... what exactly was he “milling”?

Sounds like he might have dabbled in 80%, which is fine, but he probably sold them after they were built, which can be iffy. Still, seems like most of them were simply ARs he built at home and then sold.

Of course if he hadn't sold a gun to a mass killer, this never would have come up in the first place. You can be sure this will get lots of publicity once the Dems start pushing for 'universal' background checks.

Same thing can happen to ammo flippers, they can be considered a retailer.

Like the guy who sold AP ammo to the vegas killer.

That's good to know. So, the ATF feds don't care about unlicensed and firearm violations anymore..
"they only care about money"

Ok..Got it.
It's ALWAYS about the money in the world we live in now. The NRA supposed to lobby for your 2A rights. In the beginning the leadership probably really cares. Now its a cash grab. Who do you think profits the most from panic buying guns and ammo? The manufactures and the lobby group they send ridiculous amounts of money to. It's easily in their best interest to tell you every single politician elected wants to "take your guns". Follow the money.

BTW 60 transactions on ODT are rookie numbers. Why for one minute would you think that all transactions are firearms? Do you even look at the rest of the classifieds? Some really good stuff for sale and occasionally even for a good deal.

If this site had any balls they would ban all the profit sellers..... but they will never do such and we will suffer through the sale ads until this political sh**t settles down
So your thought is a for profit site should police sellers and prohibit anyone who sells something they can prove or they believe is being sold for a profit, thereby pissing off the patrons (both the ones that are attempting to sell, and those attempting to buy), thereby reducing the sites traffic and opportunity to make money? Cool story, comrade. What would be their source for determining what is too much? Go check out gunbroker right now, odt prices are tame compared to there, and arguably the auction sites are an honest reflection of a capitalist system, as the products are made available and sold at whatever the demand price point is.

leave it alone, what your arguing for is a shutdown until normalcy is returned, from which there is no guarantee will ever be refound.

So your thought is a for profit site should police sellers and prohibit anyone who sells something they can prove or they believe is being sold for a profit, thereby pissing off the patrons (both the ones that are attempting to sell, and those attempting to buy), thereby reducing the sites traffic and opportunity to make money? Cool story, comrade. What would be their source for determining what is too much? Go check out gunbroker right now, odt prices are tame compared to there, and arguably the auction sites are an honest reflection of a capitalist system, as the products are made available and sold at whatever the demand price point is.

leave it alone, what your arguing for is a shutdown until normalcy is returned, from which there is no guarantee will ever be refound.

I actually shoot my guns they aint no safe queens like 90% of people on this site hoarding guns & ammo. You cant go anywhere right now and find any ammo to shoot or let the kids shoot because you cant replace it nor afford to buy it from these ass hats on here trying to make a few bucks off of a fellow man.
I refuse to pay for overpriced guns/ammo and will make sure i never ever deal with these individuals. Ill even go as far as never dealing with the ones who support them. Yea yea free market bull ****.......i can live forever knowing i aint gotta screw anyone over for a few extra bucks

I actually shoot my guns they aint no safe queens like 90% of people on this site hoarding guns & ammo. You cant go anywhere right now and find any ammo to shoot or let the kids shoot because you cant replace it nor afford to buy it from these ass hats on here trying to make a few bucks off of a fellow man.
I refuse to pay for overpriced guns/ammo and will make sure i never ever deal with these individuals. Ill even go as far as never dealing with the ones who support them. Yea yea free market bull ****.......i can live forever knowing i aint gotta screw anyone over for a few extra bucks
Perhaps if ODT prices seem too high, you could find it cheaper at a brick and mortar store, or possibly online.
Check ammoseek.com for real world pricing.

Back
Top Bottom