• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun battle with Los Angeles cop

So please explain why if you shoot a cop you give up your right to a free trial but not if you shoot a regular person?

Also are you a cop?

I don't believe I said you did.

If you're caught in the act of attempted murder or murder, you should be eliminated on the spot. No need to waste public resources.

Nope, not a cop. Don't particularly care for them, but given the situation today, can understand their actions.

No sympathy for the crook.

I don't believe I said you did.

If you're caught in the act of attempted murder or murder, you should be eliminated on the spot. No need to waste public resources.

Nope, not a cop. Don't particularly care for them, but given the situation today, can understand their actions.

No sympathy for the crook.

I don't feel comfortable giving any non-judicial power the right to extinguish life using their own judgement. Even if it is the worst criminal, the next time it could be a suspected criminal.

New info, Dorner found dead inside, minutes after confirming Half Life 3 release date and signing a confession that miraculously survived the fire (along with the crack rock on his person).

i do not think everything dorner did was good or cheer for him, we do not even know the full story, this guy might have had a good reason to do what he did or he might have just been a nutcase. we will never know the full story, but it seems that he is dead and it is over.

with his death we will never know his true motives

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom