• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Guitar

I’ll PM you my number whenever you get down I would love to learn!!

I can't make you Jimi or anything, but I can probably help save you some time on cutting to the chase.
It will be a couple weeks before I get back down there, but I will let you know when I plan to head that way.
Glad to help. I enjoy this stuff, same as shooting.

Nothing like a early 80s Gibson Flying V loaded with some seymour duncans through a 100w marshall tube

ad6m2P9.jpg

G chord is HARD. I can’t transition to save my life View attachment 2333873
I get this. I cant play an f Chord to save my life. I told a friend of mine maybe my guitar doesnt have an F Chord. Sure enough he not only found the chord but a lot of music I didnt know was in there as well.

This is why I love the ODT. I've seen a ton of gun threads filled with sketchy advice but most of this thread is solid IMHO! Its definitely a journey. Enjoy! I know I am.

Lets give the geetar thread a bump. I know the last several months due to covid I've played more that I have in years. Finally knocking the rust off.

Picked up a taylor gs mini this past weekend. These are insane sounding and playing guitars. No buyers remorse.

30+ years playing guitar here too.
If you’re looking to learn, lessons are the best thing you can do for yourself.
A buddy thought he could teach himself using YouTube....needless to say he comes to me for lessons now.
The biggest problem when you’re beginning is that you need somebody to correct various things. YouTube can’t do that.
A few years down the road when you can actually play, then sure YouTube can be valuable in learning. But there’s a long toad to go down before most people are ready for that.

Back
Top Bottom