• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Group Buy?

What do you mean by upgraded? It is a brand new can for them, and is ridiculously quiet. Very smart, threadless tube design and monocore baffle.

If you are worried about it being aluminum, dont be. It is tougher than anything you will run it on for a 22. and it cleans very easily with a toothbrush. In my experience, monocores do not build up crud as bad since they do not have a perpendicular surface to the gas, like a k baffle does.

- - - Updated - - -

To get the better price, i would need 5+ of one model.

Gotcha. Well I would probably be down for a 22 or 762.

To be honest I'd rather keep it to Thompson Machine if possible. I have a good relationship with them, and can do better pricing.

Here are what I'm currently working on, checking availability and pricing
TM Isis22 (tiny, lightweight, take apart, and stupid quiet) http://nfatalk.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6773
TM QMF-2 45
TM Thirty? They just upgraded it and waiting to see the details
SWR Spec War
YHM 762 Phantom

What is the data on the 22 on pistols (P22 or Ruger 22/45)? I may be interested. Like to know how much.

I could go for a TM 45 and I like the idea of a TM 9 that can go down to a 22lr. But the 45 could go on the 9 just as well I guess

Let me know when price and availability are known.

i might be interested in one if its cheap enough, finally paid off debt and have alittle extra to spend......but it would have to be a better deal than those huntertown ones youve got as im really interested in those lol.

Back
Top Bottom