• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Group Buy?

To be honest I'd rather keep it to Thompson Machine if possible. I have a good relationship with them, and can do better pricing.

Here are what I'm currently working on, checking availability and pricing
TM Isis22 (tiny, lightweight, take apart, and stupid quiet) http://nfatalk.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6773
TM QMF-2 45
TM Thirty? They just upgraded it and waiting to see the details
SWR Spec War
YHM 762 Phantom

I would be good with a 22 if the price were good enough. Maybe if we did the TM it wouldn't have to be all of one model. I doubt it, but maybe worth checking on. Say we had a few people for a 22, a few for 45, and a few for 762, like I said I doubt it, but atleast there would be an option and maybe more people would do it.

Is there ANY chance they make upgraded baffles for the Isis22?

What do you mean by upgraded? It is a brand new can for them, and is ridiculously quiet. Very smart, threadless tube design and monocore baffle.

If you are worried about it being aluminum, dont be. It is tougher than anything you will run it on for a 22. and it cleans very easily with a toothbrush. In my experience, monocores do not build up crud as bad since they do not have a perpendicular surface to the gas, like a k baffle does.

- - - Updated - - -

I would be good with a 22 if the price were good enough. Maybe if we did the TM it wouldn't have to be all of one model. I doubt it, but maybe worth checking on. Say we had a few people for a 22, a few for 45, and a few for 762, like I said I doubt it, but atleast there would be an option and maybe more people would do it.

To get the better price, i would need 5+ of one model.

Back
Top Bottom