Great shooting range in adairsville & owner spotlight

Realtor

Default rank 5000+ posts Sponsor
Buying or selling real estate? PM me for Discounts
375   0
Reaction score
Guys,

just wanted to share my experience shooting at the adairsville sporting range, always been a great time there and the owner is just an incredible stand up guy.

the owner Steve is an ex swat sniper and will help you shoot more accurately if you ask him to..just the nicest guy in the world

they have 25,50,100 yard rifle range, covered pistol lanes with optional metal plates, a shotgun plate thrower and more...

He is very affordable for the year and it seems there is never any people there when I go which makes it a safe environment to shoot and you can take your time and enjoy your session

Attachments

• E799BA50-D7DE-4109-A5A1-54D450CE923D.jpeg
    E799BA50-D7DE-4109-A5A1-54D450CE923D.jpeg
    66.9 KB · Views: 71
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 70
Not worth the money for me, and just a 100 yard range doesn't attract me there anymore. He does or did have extended range out to 300 yards, but that's still not appealing to me. My .02

Edit longer ranges only if you pass Steve's test.

Not worth the money for me, and just a 100 yard range doesn't attract me there anymore. He does or did have extended range out to 300 yards, but that's still not appealing to me. My .02

Edit longer ranges only if you pass Steve's test.
Whatcha mean?

Thats what I pay. worth every penny. WE average twice a month even when it gets cold. Drive right up to the range. & there is never anyone else their. Plus you can rapid fire if u want.
Yeah I think it’s a great spot for the money and the owner definitely makes it awesome

Back
Top Bottom