Great price on a brand new G48

am i the only one who thinks guns are coming back in stock at a fast pace and that these "deals" are really just normal msrp

i swear just wait a few more months when everyones credit card bills come due and all the banks to say "ya we were in this together but now, **** you pay me" and the prices and availability will be much better especially on new guns

happens every scare cycle

am i the only one who thinks guns are coming back in stock at a fast pace and that these "deals" are really just normal msrp

i swear just wait a few more months when everyones credit card bills come due and all the banks to say "ya we were in this together but now, **** you pay me" and the prices and availability will be much better especially on new guns

Brother, I’m waiting on that day. I’ve bankrolled every bit of stimulus and plenty of extra just waiting on that day.

No your not alone. Guns never took quite the same hit ammo did. A lot of "cool" firearms went up exponentially don't get me wrong. With current administration and bills we will see coming up there is likely still potential for the market to remain going back up.

Whatever the case I'm still glad to see firearm probably ces stabilize. If only it wasn't so hard to get there not the ammo game maybe we could hope for a change there sooner than what will happen!

No your not alone. Guns never took quite the same hit ammo did. A lot of "cool" firearms went up exponentially don't get me wrong. With current administration and bills we will see coming up there is likely still potential for the market to remain going back up.

Whatever the case I'm still glad to see firearm probably ces stabilize. If only it wasn't so hard to get there not the ammo game maybe we could hope for a change there sooner than what will happen!
ammo is in the same boat

i went to the range a few weeks ago or so, no one was there. its all hoard and see mode. eventually the inventory will catch up to the folks who arent shooting it. the overall demand in aggregate hasnt increased over the spread of a year, we just saw a blip move and spike

Back
Top Bottom