• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Great price on a brand new G48

Frankly, I am seeing more ammo on shelves as well... not tons, and not at good prices... but more stock...

A large number of people who weren't as involved with firearms as us, or not at all before this now have enough to satisfy them.

Unfortunately the suppliers of ammo aren't going to up production and many people will still be buying and stocking up as this run on guns and ammo was far greater than the previous ones. I don't expect ammo to come back down for at least another year to be even close to "before" prices. All just my opinion of course, and I'd be more than happy to be wrong!

ammo is in the same boat

i went to the range a few weeks ago or so, no one was there. its all hoard and see mode. eventually the inventory will catch up to the folks who arent shooting it. the overall demand in aggregate hasnt increased over the spread of a year, we just saw a blip move and spike

I agree, but the supply of ammo and relative cost will likely keep prices higher for longer imo.

I agree, but the supply of ammo and relative cost will likely keep prices higher for longer imo.
ya, but thats just it, what is longer? a few more months, a year? i look at things in 2 year cycles, when it dips i buy then and i buy heavy, i also tend to shoot more then

when it goes stupid i stick my head in the sand and wait it out

ya, but thats just it, what is longer? a few more months, a year? i look at things in 2 year cycles, when it dips i buy then and i buy heavy, i also tend to shoot more then

when it goes stupid i stick my head in the sand and wait it out

Same. Past few years when things were sweet I was buying.

The very unfortunate thing is that it's not just a supply/demand thing and there are so many extraneous circumstances that can and will largely decide where the market goes.

Freedom Mill ( formally Countryfolks Super Store) Spot Rd and hwy 9 Cumming, BNIB G48 $449+tax. Better hurry ,I passed on a 43x mos same price, when I realized how stupid I was , went back ....GONE!!
It was “gone” I think I saw on here earlier for 700 lol.

Back
Top Bottom