• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

great cheap knife?

Take look at the Cold Steel Bushman while you're looking. They run about $25-30 and are 11-12" overall length. I have two of them, and they can take a beating. Edge retention is ok, but they're easy to resharpen too...

I have several Mora Clippers that I've used for well over a decade for camping and outdoor use. They are great knives. No bells and whistles, just steel blade and simple grip.

I say Mora blades also and for the price why not try one. Amazon has them for around 20 bucks (mg840) shipped to your door. I think I may pickup a stainless 860 to try.

What do you intend to do with the blade? Cut cordage? Fillet fish? Chop small limbs? Will this be your only blade?

No knife will do everything so you need to tailor your search to the needs that this blade will be used for.

Take look at the Cold Steel Bushman while you're looking. They run about $25-30 and are 11-12" overall length. I have two of them, and they can take a beating. Edge retention is ok, but they're easy to resharpen too...
x2 on anything cold steel! grat line of knives they make, I carry a benchmade 9052 auto and love it...but that cost some $$$

Back
Top Bottom