• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Grease Gun

I assume there was a good bit of work done inside it to convert it to closed bolt semi only fire. These are definitely relics and instantly recognizable. Although I think I'd rather have a Reising in semi converted to use grease gun mags.

Who knows! If it's cost effective to do these, there's no telling what we could talk them into in the future!

Well, this is kind of what we were talking about doing in the new year. Instead of doing all the one offs we been doing, do hundred offs. Pretty sure we could sell 100 of everything we make that works. Then we'd play like KelTec and demand and shortage would drive the price up and make us seem like a sought after name even though we pump out crap. Or something similar.

Well, this is kind of what we were talking about doing in the new year. Instead of doing all the one offs we been doing, do hundred offs. Pretty sure we could sell 100 of everything we make that works. Then we'd play like KelTec and demand and shortage would drive the price up and make us seem like a sought after name even though we pump out crap. Or something similar.

Far from crap I'm sure.....to hell with Keltec when I can have a Dobbs.

Back
Top Bottom