• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Government check arrived today what the ****

I'm thinking of adoption so I get some of that stimulus... My wife wont let me adopt that little 18 year old Asian babe.....

You could always follow the Woody Allen plan....

adopt them and raise them first.

Boink them second.

When Wifey objects and divorces you,
3D25C94E-08F5-461C-AF49-C44D5DB7DD83.jpeg

marry the girl!

When the economy does finally collapse, the people getting these checks will be selling their kids for food because you can bet it won’t go into a savings account. People with low IQs can’t understand basic economics and self-reliance or they would see the need to improve themselves. And that’s why they are dependent on a handout from the government and always will be.
brother when the economy crashes, a savings account wont mean a thing. That mattress stuffing either wont be worth anything or your bank will laugh when you try to withdraw.

This is the looting phase of empire collapse.

Youre missing the point entirely of the child tax credit
1. is a tax credit. It means you pay less money in
2. Poor folks are getting welfare as is. It sucks but its reality and you aint changing it anytime soon.
3. The amount of money going toward something as general positive as new life is pocket change compared to the amount of money billionaires, banks and corporations have gotten over the past two years in bailouts
You are missing the point.
A 'credit' is offset and MUST be made up somewhere (which of course will simply be more deficit spending). Hence the devaluation of remaining M1 for all of us.
Why on earth would you want to subsidize or in ANY way encourage anyone to have a child that they can't independently support?

You are missing the point.
A 'credit' is offset and MUST be made up somewhere (which of course will simply be more deficit spending). Hence the devaluation of remaining M1 for all of us.
Why on earth would you want to subsidize or in ANY way encourage anyone to have a child they they can't independently support?

1.The deficit spending is happening as is so people might as well benefit from a tiny portion of it.

2. Youre engaging in the assumption that the only people getting more of THEIR OWN MONEY back are those who cannot support their children. This is untrue given any couple making less than $150000 a year (The vast majority of America) is receiving this credit thus the majority of self sustaining middle class families will live a higher quality of life due to paying less taxes.

under your logic, what level of taxation upon the american people is moral? Enough to fully fund government spending? Give me a break

1.The deficit spending is happening as is so people might as well benefit from a tiny portion of it.

2. Youre engaging in the assumption that the only people getting more of THEIR OWN MONEY back are those who cannot support their children. This is untrue given any couple making less than $150000 a year (The vast majority of America) is receiving this credit thus the majority of self sustaining middle class families will live a higher quality of life due to paying less taxes.

under your logic, what level of taxation upon the american people is moral? Enough to fully fund government spending? Give me a break
I give up. Apparently it's "magic".
It is MORE DEFICIT SPENDING which I am categorically against.

Back
Top Bottom