• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Government check arrived today what the ****

wildbill1973z28

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
161   1
Reaction score
Just saw my neighbors check a few cents shy of $1000, he claims it’s free money of course the mother****er hasn’t worked all year!Claims he will receive it until January, so I imagine up and down my street will be littered with giant TV boxes, one of the pleasures of living in the hood. Mother**** me in the ass!!

Just saw my neighbors check a few cents shy of $1000, he claims it’s free money of course the mother****er hasn’t worked all year!Claims he will receive it until January, so I imagine up and down my street will be littered with giant TV boxes, one of the pleasures of living in the hood. Mother**** me in the ass!!
AKS him who he voted for... betcha I know the answer..

I have a friend (he’s hard working business man) that has twelve children ten with the current wife. He will receive 3000 a month…

He certainly doesn't seem to be working at a real job if that's what he gets for unemployment.
It’s not unemployment it’s supposedly “Stimulus”
He has his own trucking company so he’s not cheating anyone, it being sent to him without request.

Back
Top Bottom