• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got your carry license?

Now the requirement is eliminated, do you intend to keep a GaWCL?

• Yes

Votes: 161 85.2%
  • No

Votes: 28 14.8%

• Total voters
I guess I just like the peace of mind that when I travel with my permission slip to states that reciprocate GA CCL, which I do frequently, esp TN, FL, and SC, I won't have any issues. I treat it more like an insurance card. Sure it's also nice to skip the background check at an FFL too, but this is the main reason for me. And I absolutely don't ask/require one for a private deal here on ODT. Problem is, have you seen the prices of guns on here? I can get it out the door at the LGS cheaper than I can here on ODT...

Yeah I know it makes me a statist bootlicker that I paid my fee and got fingerprinted. News flash, all of ya'll are in the system anyways. And ya'll act like that $75 every 5 years is breaking the bank? :lol:

Yeah I know it makes me a statist bootlicker that I paid my fee and got fingerprinted. News flash, all of ya'll are in the system anyways. And ya'll act like that $75 every 5 years is breaking the bank? :lol:
I'm pretty sure the issue for the apparent small minority is not the dollar amount (Zaxby's for 3 yesterday was half that) or being "in the system".

I guess I just like the peace of mind that when I travel with my permission slip to states that reciprocate GA CCL, which I do frequently, esp TN, FL, and SC, I won't have any issues. I treat it more like an insurance card. Sure it's also nice to skip the background check at an FFL too, but this is the main reason for me. And I absolutely don't ask/require one for a private deal here on ODT. Problem is, have you seen the prices of guns on here? I can get it out the door at the LGS cheaper than I can here on ODT...

Yeah but do you flash it for ID every chance you get so the bank teller knows what a super cool guy you are?

Had mine over 30 years so, yeah I'll keep renewing it.
For all those talking about why they don't need to get or kept their permit, did you get the covid shots? Wear masks? Stay at home like good little sheep??
The devil is always in the details and if you don't know what that means and can't figure it out, let me know. I'll explain that in the BR..

For all those talking about why they don't need to get or kept their permit, did you get the covid shots? Wear masks? Stay at home like good little sheep??
The devil is always in the details and if you don't know what that means and can't figure it out, let me know. I'll explain that in the BR..
No, no, and no.

No to Covid shots.
No to staying at home.
No to requiring CCL for a deal on here.
No to using CCL as a 2nd form of ID.

YES to renewing mine.

No to caring if you approve of my actions. Not even Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert … although, I’d secretly rather he be ok with it because so far, I’ve managed to stay on his teeny tiny little good side. 😃

What is this license you fellers are talking about.. I’ve carried a baseball bat since the 3rd grade and never I needed a card to say I could…. Should I go and get a card for my knife too?

Well, you're a giant in a world full of midgets, so you're kind of exempt

I'm going to go out on a limb and suspect the non compliant type are well, generally non compliant.
No, no, and no.

Back
Top Bottom