• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Got your carry license?

Now the requirement is eliminated, do you intend to keep a GaWCL?

• Yes

Votes: 161 85.2%
  • No

Votes: 28 14.8%

• Total voters
Are you suggesting the 90% are just waiting for it to "kick off"?
Anyone that is looking forward to fighting is a fool. Most of our founding fathers were pushed to that point. And that is what it will take again. Most don’t look at history and see how long it took for the people to say they had enough. And then the vast majority did not participate on either side, just as in most wars throughout history.

Right, like I intend to get into any of that on a public forum. I will say this though, if it did kick off, what good would I be to the cause if I was sitting in a jail cell in Alabama for illegal possession of a firearm? Why tip your hand before it is time?
This is all a hypothetical discussion....

It's not about being a "better Patriot". It's just about the way people think.
“Thinking” is using the tools you have to your greatest benefit.

We have a Govt that restricts these things, we are making gains, sometimes we lose some ground. But just plain ignoring laws is a good way to loose what right one has these days.
Absolutely doesn’t matter a witt what we wish we had, it only matters what the reality is at this time.

We have out three boxes, and I’m afraid we are dangerously close to losing the first two, and we will only have the last one available. But for now we should exhaust all “legal“ means to remain at peace. Not make a stand from inside a jail.

I used legal in parentheses because I think that all gun laws are illegal and unconstitutional, but the reality is that we do not currently have the ability(power) to make it any different.

Do you really think it is looked at as a hypothetical, by the letter groups reading this? They out there saying, oh look the intellectuals are just spit balling again, how cute?
What are they going to do? Come arrest us for not having a permit you're not legally required to have :pound:

Anyone that is looking forward to fighting is a fool. Most of our founding fathers were pushed to that point. And that is what it will take again. Most don’t look at history and see how long it took for the people to say they had enough. And then the vast majority did not participate on either side, just as in most wars throughout history.
Not at all what I was getting at. I was trying discern if the compliance of the 90% for something as innocuous as a permit was predictive of who would appear for something actually life threatening. That apparent paradox amongst "2A supporters" can not be unseen. But again, hypothetical since I have no illusion that there will ever be an armed revolt in this country. There is nothing the government can do, where the masses won't comply.
Pretty sure at least that is no longer debatable.

Do you really think it is looked at as a hypothetical, by the letter groups reading this? They out there saying, oh look the intellectuals are just spit balling again, how cute?
I'd be happy to discuss the point of the 2A with them and any oath they have sworn but not sure I could afford the IQ points and I don't have a dog sitter.

Back
Top Bottom