• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Got your carry license?

Now the requirement is eliminated, do you intend to keep a GaWCL?

• Yes

Votes: 161 85.2%
  • No

Votes: 28 14.8%

• Total voters
Screenshot_20230708-111945.png

yes. I go to other states that need the permit for me to be considered good.

I moved here during covid. That invalidated my TX license. The county wasn't issuing permits. And we weren't permit free. Oh well.

I can only speak for myself. I do not presume to know what is in anyone else's head. That sure doesn't seem to be a problem for some though.
So you are ready (or willing) to take up arms against a tyrannical government yet won't carry out of state without a government issued permit?
That's the thinking I'm genuinely trying to understand. You're in the 90% so clearly I'm the one that is the outlier. I guess it's not unfamiliar waters.
Carry on.

yes. I go to other states that need the permit for me to be considered good.

I moved here during covid. That invalidated my TX license. The county wasn't issuing permits. And we weren't permit free. Oh well.
Texas and GA have reciprocity but I get your address changed.
I'm not sure if any state allows non residents to carry without a permit. Hmmm.....

So you are ready (or willing) to take up arms against a tyrannical government yet won't carry out of state without a government issued permit?
That's the thinking I'm genuinely trying to understand. You're in the 90% so clearly I'm the one that is the outlier. I guess it's not unfamiliar waters.
Carry on.
Right, like I intend to get into any of that on a public forum. I will say this though, if it did kick off, what good would I be to the cause if I was sitting in a jail cell in Alabama for illegal possession of a firearm? Why tip your hand before it is time?

Back
Top Bottom