Got three Glocks stippled by 19 kilo!!

Looks good Six. I especially like the second 21sf. I'm not a purist by any means I like somethings left original but a Glock is not one of them. So long as it doesn't effect its ability to be filled up with sand then fired flawlessly I'm ok with it. If you don't mind me asking whats it cost ya to get this done?

Yeah I like that new pattern ALOT. It feels great.

I like the last one. The first two, not so much.....

You gonn ahave to let me shoot them and see how the grip feels....How much does Kilo charge?

I like the last one. The first two, not so much.....

You gonn ahave to let me shoot them and see how the grip feels....How much does Kilo charge?

Sure thing brother if we can ever work it out to get together haha. Not sure about pricing on all the designs but between $100-$150.

They look great. Very clean.

It definitely shrinks the market for selling/trading, but I like it when people make things their own, and don't think they are "stuck" with only one option (in this case, the factory Glock grip).

Glad you are happy with the results. I also do not personally care for the look, although I recognize the work put into it.

I have a G21. While I have large hands, I would like the contour on my grip to be more refined. Possibly finger grooves. It rather squared off. Maybe it's just me.

I'm betting it is done with a soldering iron with a couple custom tips for different designs. I've been practicing on mags and various plastic items for the past couple weeks, hopefully I'll man up and be able to do my M&P's soon.

I like the design on the 17, not a big fan of the "golf dimple" one though.

I'd love to do something similar to this but haven't been able to pull it off yet:

upload.bayoushooter.com_images_5o0q9wqbcs2hfih8ng50.jpg

Back
Top Bottom