Got three Glocks stippled by 19 kilo!!

unclear.six

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
202   1
Reaction score
Hey y'all, just got three of my Glocks back from 19 kilo. He's got two new patterns I thought I would try out and as usual I am more than please with the craftsmanship and turnaround time. Two 21SF's and one 17 all 3rd gen, check em out, whatcha think? :cool2::

First 21SF, this is a great CCW pattern:

P4050077.jpg

P4050078.jpg

Sorry my hands were a bit shaky on these.

P4050079.jpg

P4050081.jpg

Last edited:
Glad you like it and I don't intend this to hurt your feelings AT ALL, but why mess up perfectly good pistols with such a thing?

Kilo does good work. They do not look messed up to me, in fact, for a GlocK, it look really good. lol

Glad you like it and I don't intend this to hurt your feelings AT ALL, but why mess up perfectly good pistols with such a thing?

I have no feelings :p

To you it messes them up, to me it enhances them. It's an opinion just like most everything. I like the feel of a custom stipple apposed to the factory stipple. It's really a grip reduction also, he strips the factory stuff of before applying the stipple. I just really like them, I think it ads character being custom and all. He will put your initials on the backstrap in Morse code as well if you like. Don't worry CCW I will never trade them to you (or anyone else) and you don't have to shoot them :)

Kilo does good work. They do not look messed up to me, in fact, for a GlocK, it look really good. lol

Indeed he does. Me either haha, takes him about 4 hours in one sitting to do them, awfully long, tedious time spent to mess something up.

Back
Top Bottom