• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got my PGP! Now I'm OMW!!! Raptor!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, the ODT is so damn informed I cant really sell on it anymore. For example, I posted an item for the same price it could be bought new considering the added parts as well(but I stole the mags from it), and it got no hits. I posted the same item on another website and people started flipping **** that I was giving it away and it sold in a few hours. You guys just know a damn deal when you see one and I'd rather sell my guns for more money.

Fair enough! :thumb:

Just like most FFL's dont understand a completed lower transfers as other too.

I guess that I've just been fortunate in that I've only worked with well informed FFL's....even reading that ^ I get the Jackie Chan face and say to myself, "Why would you think a lower would transfer as anything other than "other."

I guess that I've just been fortunate in that I've only worked with well informed FFL's....even reading that ^ I get the Jackie Chan face and say to myself, "Why would you think a lower would transfer as anything other than "other."
I have had FFLs transfer lowers to me as rifles in the past.

Think FFL's are bad, wait till some ATF agent tries to tell him what's legal and what isn't

Think FFL's are bad, wait till some ATF agent tries to tell him what's legal and what isn't

But that's just my point....I've never had a bad FFL...I suppose it's mostly because everyone that I have ever dealt with here in GA has been a Class III dealer and they, presumably, are more informed.

Help clue me in - what is the point of going through the trouble of buying a PGO and swapping to a short front end?

More concealable?
Limit your ammo usage?
Look bad ass? (They do - BTW)
Use up that stack of $20's you have laying around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom