Got my PGP! Now I'm OMW!!! Raptor!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mossberg 500 used: $250
Raptor Grip: $25
Barrel Swap out: $100

I'm thinking more like $400

not quite.

Cant start with a used 500 as you have to know for a fact that it transferred as "other".

The persuader sells for $300 new.
Raptor grip $25
not just a barrel swap but a whole front end swap $250

that puts it at 575 to build. You can sell the 18" front end, I got 125 for mine so that drops it back down to 450.

Of course that doesn't take into account the 2 months of waiting on parts, cerakote to match the parkerizing on the new barrel, etc.

not quite.

Cant start with a used 500 as you have to know for a fact that it transferred as "other".
If you had a box that showed the serial # that matched the JIC or Persuader model, you could, no?

not just a barrel swap but a whole front end swap $250
Ahhh....I just assumed it was a shorter barrel over the original magazine and forend.

that puts it at 575 to build. You can sell the 18" front end, I got 125 for mine so that drops it back down to 450.

Of course that doesn't take into account the 2 months of waiting on parts, cerakote to match the parkerizing on the new barrel, etc.

THat makes sense....I just get a mental block when I hear Mossberg 500...I can't go about $400, doesn't matter they did to it....kind of like PSA - it's always a $600 rifle to me.

If you had a box that showed the serial # that matched the JIC or Persuader model, you could, no?
Depends. How comfortable are you with anal rape? If that doesn't bother you then yeah, I guess it is safe to assume it was transferred as other and not a long gun.

Agreed - but I'm not "most people." ;)

Honestly, the ODT is so damn informed I cant really sell on it anymore. For example, I posted an item for the same price it could be bought new considering the added parts as well(but I stole the mags from it), and it got no hits. I posted the same item on another website and people started flipping **** that I was giving it away and it sold in a few hours. You guys just know a damn deal when you see one and I'd rather sell my guns for more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom