• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GOT DRINKING WATER ??? My new well project ...

Yep, I got plenty of drinking water. Good cold spring water, about 50 yards from the house.
i797.photobucket.com_albums_yy257_NGaMtnHunter_0_spring002m.jpg

Naw, I haven't ordered the 12 volt motor yet...I was kinda trying to get X-mas paid for and my pump house built so that I could keep it out of the weather & locked up. I already have the solar panels, cables and controllers, I just lack the motor now. I also want to build an elavated water tank that will gravity feed my RV park which is all downhill from the well.
You shouldn't need much if You just do a cistern in a mound with stepped piping to help increase pressure should grav feed fine. You have a great setup.

I kinda thought about doing something like that also. I also may build a tanker truck so that could transport water to another location or even use it in an emergency as a firetruck! There's something I left out of my first post and that's longivity of these pumps. That was one of my major concerns when deciding on exactlty which pump I was going to purchase. These pumps in ideal situations can pump as much as 300 gallons an hour and can be ran 24/7. I was told that these pumps were real popular up in rural Canada at the landfills. They use them to keep the landfills wet to help in the methane gas extraction process and they run their's all day, every day! That was a BIG selling point for me!

I kinda thought about doing something like that also. I also may build a tanker truck so that could transport water to another location or even use it in an emergency as a firetruck! There's something I left out of my first post and that's longivity of these pumps. That was one of my major concerns when deciding on exactlty which pump I was going to purchase. These pumps in ideal situations can pump as much as 300 gallons an hour and can be ran 24/7. I was told that these pumps were real popular up in rural Canada at the landfills. They use them to keep the landfills wet to help in the methane gas extraction process and they run their's all day, every day! That was a BIG selling point for me!

What about a water buffalo....................................

water buffalo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom