• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good deals at bladeshow?

tmp_6738-p2g8uNg806058578.gif

The best deals I saw last year were at a vendor that was selling towards the middle/back of the venue. Don't remember their name, but it was a sizable operation with a lot of counter space.

Avoid buying at the manufacturers booths. Spyderco and Benchmade were basically MSRP on the items I priced.

The best deals I saw last year were at a vendor that was selling towards the middle/back of the venue. Don't remember their name, but it was a sizable operation with a lot of counter space.

Avoid buying at the manufacturers booths. Spyderco and Benchmade were basically MSRP on the items I priced.

I think that was the gp knives booth. They have a great selection.

Anyone know if grinder manufacturers will be there? I'm on the fence about buying an Esteem grinder right now but I'm thinking there might be some good deals there.

Many makers from around the globe buy their supplies for the year at Blade... Steel, scales, sheath material, etc GALORE!
One of the larger dealers at the middle back was Roger Claunch from knifeworks.com (formerly bayou lafourche knifeworks)
For the folks that love cold steel, they always sell direct at cut rates from their booth... So does Condor and TOPS if you are looking... Kershaw, benchmade, crkt, boker and many others do not usually sell...
Eknifeworks (smokey mountain knifeworks) is always on the front wall and sells and AG Russell on the far right near Emerson sells at reduced prices

Back
Top Bottom